WireFusion is a professional authoring tool for interactive plugin-free Web3D presentations. Development is done by visually connecting preprogrammed objects or by coding in Java. Flash is supported and can be combined with 3D models. Add-ons for MPEG video, MP3 sound, Zoom and more are available.
- No browser Plug-in needed to view presentations
- Comprehensive visual tools for logic creation
- Supports 3D Models Specified in VRML Format
- Supports Macromedia Flash (SWF) Animations
- Supports MPEG Video and MP3 Audio
- Java language support for advanced scripting
- Robust 2D Authoring Capabilities
- Supports the VRML 97/2.0 and X3D file formats
- Shadings: Reflection, Phong, Gouraud, Wireframe, Contour, Constant, Flat
- Navigation: Examine mode and Walk mode with collision detection
- Bilinear filtering
- MIP mapping
- Real-time shadows
- 256 levels of transparency
- Overlapping transparent surfaces
- 32-bit color depth rendering
- True 32-bit z-buffer
- Backface culling
- 3D clipping
- UV texture mapping
- Texture opacity
- Alpha channel
WireFusion Professional is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-03-02. The program can be installed on Mac PPC.
WireFusion Professional (version 4.1) has a file size of 14.21 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 104 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.